Excellence in leadership is fundamental to the vision of Principals Australia Institute. PAI contributes to the development of exemplary school leaders through the provision of programs, services and resources that build professional capacity and strengthen leadership in Australian schools.
Through the delivery of face-to-face, blended and online professional learning, our programs and services support principals and school leaders to provide improved outcomes for staff, students and school communities.
Especially for principals and school leaders, PAI offers:
- Leading Change, a one-day workshop on change management in schools
- Graduate and Grow, a one-day workshop on supporting and mentoring early-career teachers
- Media Training for School Leaders, a half-day workshop on how to share good news stories and prepare for crisis communications
- Principal Certification, recognising the Australian Principal Standard in action.
- Family-School Engagement, a workshop on building positive relationships with the school community
- Schools and the Law, a workshop on understanding the key legal risks that may impact the running of a school
- Leadership Coaching, a one-day workshop on developing effective coaching skills
- Communities First, a half-day workshop on learning culturally relevant strategies in engaging Indigenous communities to improve educational outcomes
- Financial Strategies for Schools, a workshop on how to develop an effective financial plan for your school
- Driving Performance, a workshop on driving a high performance culture in a school
- L5 Leadership, a workshop on personal leadership and development